Event marketing is unique because each event must be approached differently – in this respect, a marketing team doesn’t necessarily need an overarching “plan” for their various events. Instead, it is important to base each individual event marketing tactic upon the brand’s overall marketing plan and how it fits into the personality of the event. By approaching each event as a separate chance to make an impression, a brand can tailor their efforts to best impact each audience.
Events I've Executed
- Tim Hortons Coaches Clinic
- Dragon Boat Festivals (Title Sponsor)
- Sound Of Music (Title Sponsor)
- 50th Anniversary, Dundas Square.
- Hamilton Tiger Cats - Game Day's
- Juno's Awards 2015
Skills i've learned
- To manage all necessary aspects of organizing, promoting and delivering memorable expirence.
- Leading event performance evaluations, summarizing results and support from relevant teams; sharing best practices.